Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jaxson Update 4/13/11

Jaxson has continued to do really well since my last update.  He has stayed off the CPAP and is on the lesser of the two Nasal Cannula's.  He has had fewer episodes and is starting to be awake more often.  He was even able to "take" his first bottle yesterday.

He looked like he wasn't sure what to do with it.  He did take a little of the formula but not much.  They said it was normal for him to be unsure of it for a few times.  He has so many things put in his mouth and to him most of them have been bad so it will take a while to teach him this one is good.  I can also try to start breastfeeding him very soon. 

My time at home was good.  I snuck in a haircut and went to see my doctor.  All is well for me, just have to go back on a little bit of blood pressure meds since I'm still a little high. 

Chris and my friend Lisa did a wonderful job of painting the nursery.  It looks very pretty.  I can't wait to finish setting everything up for our "big boy."

Thanks again for every one's prayers, they are definitely felt. 

Love you all,

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment