Friday, March 18, 2011

Jaxson Update 3/18/11

Today was a good day.  I was able to hold him for a little while this morning.  His temperature was down so we had to put him back a little early.  My friends Stephanie and Brandon came by on their way to go camping and took me to lunch and then went with me to meet Jaxson.  They took off his CPAP again this morning and he made it 5 hours.  The doctor told us this is normal and he may go on and off it several times before he is completely off it. 

Tonight was the big night as Chris got to hold Jaxson for the first time.  Jaxson and Chris loved every minute of it!  He also went up in his feeding amount and gained 3oz!  He now weighs 2lbs 13oz!!!

I've always heard parents say this but now I know what it feels like, I love that little guy so much it hurts!  I love holding him and hate it when I have to leave him.  My favorite part is giving him kisses. Can't wait till we can take him home!!!

Getting weighed. 

Hello world.


I gained 3oz! :)

Dad holding Jaxson for the first time.

Checking out his Daddy

Snuggling with Dad

Daddy and Jaxson

1 comment: